Androtest. Does it work? Anything new for comment?

Unbiased consumer reviews on bodybuilding supplements and weightloss supplements to help you make better choices.

Moderator: ProSource Moderators

Androtest. Does it work? Anything new for comment?

Postby Stan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:27 am

I'm 55 yrs old and have been lifting for about 15 years. I'm been competing now for 3 years. My contest weight is 205 lbs at 198 lean body mass. I've read all the print on androtest. And I've read some of the postings here. Does anyone have anything new to add? I'd really like to put on another few lbs of muscle before my next competion next year.
Stan

Postby midnightcaper » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:27 am

what are you currently taking and what have you taken in your 15 year run? have you ever taken an aas if so then you probably wouldn''t be too impressed
midnightcaper
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Postby Stan » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:56 pm

Other than the standard vit / minerals, 6-oxo, Sans- Tight. I use to take 1-AD. Can't seem to find a good fat burner either.
Stan

Postby smrand2 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:46 pm

androtest is one of the most overpriced and overhyped supplements i've ever taken. i wouldn't buy another bottle with somebody elses money. save the dough. get methandrol 50 if you liked 1-ad
GET YOUR WEIGHT UP NOT YOUR HATE UP
smrand2
A ProSource Regular
A ProSource Regular

Postby Seedawg23 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:52 pm

I feel as if androtest gives you an extra energy boost....and then it helps with making your post workout recovery time lower then usual.....I dont seem to be putting on any mass though....

overall id give it a 6/10

wll try methandrol 50 though in the near future
Seedawg23
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Re:

Postby midnightcaper » Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:51 pm

Stan wrote:Other than the standard vit / minerals, 6-oxo, Sans- Tight. I use to take 1-AD. Can't seem to find a good fat burner either.
androtest will not feel like its doing anthing for you, if you compare it to 1-ad.. i take it and love it just from the way it makes me feel.
midnightcaper
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Re:

Postby TDOG » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:48 pm

smrand2 wrote:androtest is one of the most overpriced and overhyped supplements i've ever taken. i wouldn't buy another bottle with somebody elses money. save the dough. get methandrol 50 if you liked 1-ad
This is the first bad review I have seen about androtest..why do you feel this way?what did or didnt it do for you?..if you have used gear then you probably wouldnt be impressed..does anyone else have any negative reviews about this product? I am currently going to start androtest and 6-oxo stack to see how combo works I am 5'10 185 lbs I want to lose some body fat% but gain about 15 lbs.
IF YOUR NOT SORE YOU DIDNT WORK HARD ENOUGH!!
TDOG
A ProSource Regular
A ProSource Regular

Re:

Postby TDOG » Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:50 pm

smrand2 wrote:androtest is one of the most overpriced and overhyped supplements i've ever taken. i wouldn't buy another bottle with somebody elses money. save the dough. get methandrol 50 if you liked 1-ad
This is the first bad review I have seen about androtest..why do you feel this way?what did or didnt it do for you?..if you have used gear then you probably wouldnt be impressed..does anyone else have any negative reviews about this product? I am currently going to start androtest and 6-oxo stack to see how combo works I am 5'10 185 lbs I want to lose some body fat% but gain about 15 lbs.
TDOG
A ProSource Regular
A ProSource Regular

Postby smrand2 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:13 pm

t-dog, i've read many bad reviews on it. tommy posts on here all the time and has probably tried just as many supps as me. he put a far less then stellar review for androtest. you'll find a lot of supps vary in results from individual to individual. a lot of cats also get a placebo effect, many have a tough time admitting they got burnt. i don't have that problem and i feel that although androtest might not be total garbage, it's hugely overpriced and overhyped. i'm only a one man and this is my opinion, it might work great for you.
GET YOUR WEIGHT UP NOT YOUR HATE UP
smrand2
A ProSource Regular
A ProSource Regular

Re:

Postby angelo212 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:42 pm

TDOG wrote:

It's only a natty testbooster. It's garbage.
ANGELO Italia
angelo212
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Re:

Postby TDOG » Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:58 am

smrand2 wrote:t-dog, i've read many bad reviews on it. tommy posts on here all the time and has probably tried just as many supps as me. he put a far less then stellar review for androtest. you'll find a lot of supps vary in results from individual to individual. a lot of cats also get a placebo effect, many have a tough time admitting they got burnt. i don't have that problem and i feel that although androtest might not be total garbage, it's hugely overpriced and overhyped. i'm only a one man and this is my opinion, it might work great for you.
Right on thanks for the opinion, since I have already purchased it I will run it for 2 months to see how it wrks, what would you recommend instead? I have used dianabol pills, those work great but you have to take something extra like stanabol to keep gains.
TDOG
A ProSource Regular
A ProSource Regular

Postby Seedawg23 » Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:04 pm

androtest is working really well for me...its making me lift more and rep more reps then ever before....i dont know so muc about how it effects others but its working good for me stll and im on the end of week 2.....after every hard workout im not sore for i think its from me stacking androtest with glutamine......

well theres my input....
Seedawg23
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Return to Product Reviews