how long does it take androtest to work?

Unbiased consumer reviews on bodybuilding supplements and weightloss supplements to help you make better choices.

Moderator: ProSource Moderators

how long does it take androtest to work?

Postby blindchange » Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:21 am

I just started taking androtest three days ago. I was wondering how long it takes for it too work, and what do you feel. I just started No xplode too so I don't know if my new great work outs are from that or a combo of both?
blindchange

Postby billpratt212 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:37 pm

when i first started it i noticed something the first day. Also i saw the report about the androtest clinical study and it said that significant increases were observed in 2 weeks.
billpratt212
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Postby bigson » Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:21 pm

It's probably from the No-xplode,if your workouts are that great already.
WHATS A DAY OFF???
bigson
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Re:

Postby playboy » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:08 pm

billpratt212 wrote:when i first started it i noticed something the first day. Also i saw the report about the androtest clinical study and it said that significant increases were observed in 2 weeks.

i whould say 1 week did it for me

the 1st i could not really tell i did feelmore enger by the 4th day and i got stronger in my bech and curls on the 2nd week

its great stuff
playboy
A ProSource Regular
A ProSource Regular

Postby airlifter » Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:34 am

I just started Androtest this morning/20 for the first time and am stacking
with Ultra GTX. I do legs on Monday and squats first. I usually struggle through my squats as I hate these, but this morning I was able to do my normal weight with no struggle for all sets. Then when I moved on to Leg press I went up 50lbs. I know this was due to not being so worn out when I finished squats. As this is my first day on Androtest will keep everyone posted as time goes by.
airlifter

Re:

Postby goodyear » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:51 pm

airlifter wrote:I just started Androtest this morning/20 for the first time and am stacking
with Ultra GTX. I do legs on Monday and squats first. I usually struggle through my squats as I hate these, but this morning I was able to do my normal weight with no struggle for all sets. Then when I moved on to Leg press I went up 50lbs. I know this was due to not being so worn out when I finished squats. As this is my first day on Androtest will keep everyone posted as time goes by.

The good old Androtest/Ultra GTX stack. Been on that for a while now and loving it more each day!!!
Like billpratt said check that Androtest clinical study:
http://www.prosource.net/article-androt ... -study.jsp
I didn't need that to tell me how strong this stuff was though.....:) :lol:
Never quit trying.
goodyear
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Postby Johnny Lifter » Wed Mar 22, 2006 11:30 am

I started feeling the effects within the first week. Nothing outragous just felt strong when I lifted. I just completed week three. During this week I was able to really load up the weights. I am starting to see my muscles starting to fill out as well.

I am not supplementing with anything else other than protein. I wanted to see the results of the supplement on its own. So far so good.
Johnny Lifter

Postby PatrickKelly » Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:02 am

We are receiving an unprecedented amount of feedback on AndroTest. The common time frame we are getting is feeling the increased energy in the first couple days and within a week to a week and a half the strength gains come. It's safe to say from the large influx of feedback that with one bottle you will have greatly improved strength, size, energy, faster recovery, and surge in libido. I know this as I speak from experience with respect to all mentioned results.
PK
PS- I've been around a while and without a doubt even I was floored by the results I got/still getting from it.
ProSource product rep
PatrickKelly
Prosource Rep

Postby JBurchill » Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:55 am

The first time I took it I got up to my max on bench after i was done doing my working sets, and that doesn't usually happen. I had a couple days off before I did that so i don't know if it was the rest or the AndroTest. I did have a lot more endurance being on Androtest. I ran after my workouts and I could have ran for an hour, but I didn't cuz I don't like running that much. I'll give more feed back later on it after a week on it.
JBurchill
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Postby JBurchill » Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:50 am

The second day on androtest my deadlift went up from 385 to 405. 20 pounds is pretty impressive for me I think. So this stuff works I guess hopefully it will help me bench 300.
JBurchill
ProSource's Finest
ProSource's Finest

Andro-test

Postby harleyless » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:10 pm

I'm on my 4th week of Andro-test. Unfortunately with my work schedule I haven't been back to the gym in quite a while. In any case, I noticed a big difference in they way I felt the first day. I haven't worked out, but I have been loosing body fat and slight muscle gain from my daily physical work activities. I can only imagine what this stuff would and could do if I had actually been working out. It has increased my libido as well. I wasn't having any trouble there, but I defiantly found there was a noticeable increase.

Well, maybe second round I'll make it to the gym and see what the maximum benefits can be for me.
harleyless

Postby dmart » Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:28 pm

i have not felt anything in terms of energy but my appetite is crazy and i had some major strenght gains in all of the core lifts. i expected to gain weight and i have gained a little but i have lost significant body fat. i treally ripped me up. i have not changed anything else in my training so i have to attribute these changes to the andro and my increased need to eat all the time. i am so hungry it is hard to get my stomach empty before taking each dose.
dmart

Return to Product Reviews